We are currently gathering in person for two worship services at 9am and 11am on Sundays. Both our in person worship gatherings are limited to 30 people in attendance. Please sign-up using the form below in order to attend in person and include all children in your family head count. At this time we will not be having any nursery or kids discipleship classes. The 11am service will also stream live on our Legacy Church Facebook Page.
Things to know about attending the worship service:
- You will need a face covering for yourself and anyone else accompanying you who is over the age of 3.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations located at the entrance and throughout the building.
- Only one person will be allowed in the bathroom at a given time.
- All the windows will be open creating lots of air movement.
- The serivce itself will be around 1 hour.
- The singing will be at the end of the service and limited to three songs.
- We will be using individually packaged communion elements to be as sanitary as possible.
- There will be no paper bulletins.
- The worship leader and preacher will not be wearing a face covering while leading worship or preaching but will be over 10' away from the first row of chairs.
- Seating will be every other row with people as spread out as possible.
- There will be no coffee or refreshments. Feel free to bring your coffee with you.
- There will be no meet and greet time in the service.
You can see our complete COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan by clicking here.